There are a lot of Dukan cheesecakes recipes on the web, but this one is smooth, easy and delicious baked cheesecake recipe suitable in PP Cruise phase. Cheesecake is one of life’s great rewards, this ‘Dukan diet’ one is no exception.
Remember this recipe has 1 tolerated: cornflour.
This is smooth, easy and delicious baked cheesecake recipe suitable in PP Cruise phase. Cheesecake is one of life's great rewards, this 'Dukan diet' one is no exception.
- cream cheese - 10.5 oz extra light (philadelphia)
- egg whites - 5
- skimmed milk - 3/4 cup of
- cornflour - 3 tablespoon of
- sweetener - 1 tablespoon of
- baking powder - 2 teaspoon of
- vanilla essence - 3 drops of
- lemon rind - 1 teaspoon grated
- First, preheat the oven to 180C, before mixing the yolks with the sweetener.
- Add quark, skimmed milk, vanilla extract, baking powder and corn flour in the same bowl, and mix.
- Now, whip the egg whites until stiff, and carefully, mix into the previous step cheesecake mixture.
- Spread baking paper on the bottom of the cake tin, or use a silicone cake mould, and bake for one hour.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for another 20 minutes. Divide into 6 portions and if the cheesacake seems to be wet, distribute the portions on the oven tray, and let the grill remove excess of liquid from the dough. Use the grill 10 minutes.
- When divided into 6 portions each one contains only about half a table spoon of corn flour. Be carefull with the tolerated ingredients! You should eat this recipe in 3 days.
Optionally, you can use sugar free strawberry Jelly to garnish the top of the cheesecake, as I did.